Friday, October 7, 2011

A wonderful note we received today...

Here's an email that we received today:

"I wish to write a quick thank you for your help passing the bar exam.  I didn't take your course because you do not teach my jurisdiction (DE), but in looking for pointers on the exam I found your YouTube videos and watched just about all of them.  I was impressed with your advice and tried to incorporate it into my study as much as I could.  I'm certain it made a significant difference, especially the parts entitled "Shifts in the Bar Exam."  


I've been licensed in PA since 2009 but want to practice closer to home in DE (the commute to Philadelphia each day is getting old).  Standing in my way was the DE Bar Exam, which I'm sure you know is very challenging.  I know this from experience, having failed it rather miserably the first time around.  After this failure, I set out to do things differently (i.e., better) this year.  With your help, I adopted a different attitude and a new perspective towards the bar.  I started studying earlier and was honest with myself about my strengths and weaknesses and what I needed to do to get better.  When the exam came, I left each of the three days with my head up, knowing that I was well prepared and had given my best effort.  I found out this morning that I passed.  

Although I'm not a customer of yours, I hope you can take away some satisfaction that you've made a positive difference in my life, helping me achieve a very important goal.  For that I sincerely thank you, and hope that others (especially your paying customers!) also find your advice and perspective as helpful as I have.  Thanks again." F.D.

Pretty cool :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment