Saturday, October 1, 2011

Live Video Discussion on Wed Oct 5



On Wed, Oct 5 at 8pm Eastern, I'm going to be doing a free live video chat on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/CelebrationBarReview) and I hope you'll join me! 
For an hour, I'll be taking questions about the bar exam, study strategy and anything else that bar takers want to know about the process (for obvious reasons I won't be answering specific substantive law questions) but everything else is fair game.


We have limited bandwidth for this video, so it's necessary to RSVP. Just go to our Facebook page and click on the Events Tab on the left side and click "will attend." You don't need to be a Facebook member to participate. 


Prior to the event, please feel free to post any questions you'd like me to address. You can put them here, or on the Facebook page or email me at jackson@celebrationbarreview.com or Twitter them to @CelebrationBar.


During the event, you can also post any new or follow up questions and comments and I'll respond as time permits. 
It should be a fun experience and a useful hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment